Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Perhaps.

Maybe not all friendships need to be saved, maybe we're meant to just spend a certain part of our lives with certain people and move on. Though you really trying hard to hold on. Hoping that there will come a day when everything, absolutely everything will be back into it place. Back to basic. Back to where it used to be.

I'm not as nice as I should be, but I'm not as mean as I can be. I just can't. Though, my conscience told me to be mean. As mean as the heart cannot bear. I will not. I can't.

I can’t promise that we won’t have fights and say things we don’t mean, but I can promise that we’ll make up after them. But promise is only a promise. Promise that can be broken. Promise that can be forgotten. But I am the kind, that hold on tight to my words. When I said, I give you my words, then you had my words. Sound promising, but I can't be sure it happen too soon. Takes time.

But then when I think again, I cannot make it, I cannot make it if I'm doing it alone. So I keep thinking now,

Maybe not all friendships need to be saved, maybe we're meant to just spend a certain part of our lives with certain people and move on.

Until, one of them, come and approach me and say that, it is not true. Friendship are made forever. That is the words, the quote that I really wanted to hear from you.

So until then, the same thought will be remain in my head and my heart.

pens off.


No comments: