Saturday, October 15, 2011

There is nothing more fun than being with you, my best friend.

Assalamualaikum,

Lately, or maybe all these years, I've been pushing you so hard, without knowing that you've been suffered a lot, I really forgot to ask about the true you, while I'm busy thinking just about myself. Now, my eyes really open wide, that the truth is, I never ask you truly about yourself, I'm so selfish, though I know I ask of you everyday. But the fact is, I just feeling lonely. And I need you to be there for me and I forgot, instead of wanted you to be there, why not, I/me volunteer myself to be just there for you. Perhaps, those feelings is what you felt out there, and I should felt the same too. I promise I will never leave you again. I know, it's hard to believe, but it takes time. I still love you from the first day we met and then we become friends again.

And I want you to know, in everywhere you go, If i was meant to bump with you at some other place or some other time, I will lost my normality, and I will scream out loud, and smile to you. Hope you do the same too. Because you know what, only you that can makes me reach my abnormality. Thank you. And I'm smiling right now, if you read this. And I know my words are not that good. But what can I say, I can be toooooooo sentimental if it was for my friend.

No comments: