Sunday, December 5, 2010

speechless.

Do not know what is in my heart, thinking about something that have been said by someone yesterday. It only makes me feel that, you do not deserve any further explanation fro me, it is not you really don't deserve it, but I jus dont have any words to say to you. I'm the one that suppose to be blamed. It is not you. No. Aku hanya berserah dan akur kesalahan sendiri . I do not fight but I'm also not against to the words. I can only say, I have no matters to be settled and things to be defended. Because I know, I can no longer win the hearts, I can no longer say anything. The words from me will only be considered as a liar. Yes, the words of a trickster. But I really love you. Maybe you do not see me that I really love you. But, now I'm pleased. I should be at your release. Yes, release you from me. If we could really feel each other. I'll be glad.

p/s : ini nota terakhir. Aku tidak akan lagi ungkit pasal perkara ini.

No comments: