Tuesday, November 4, 2008

wishing me a very very happy birthday..

there is nothing wrong wishing yourself a happy birthday..i guess i never do it to myself..there is a day i want to wish myself a very happy birthday..and you know what..the day is today..

my birthday is on 20th july 1991..and this is what i want to say.

This is my wish for me:

- Comfort on difficult days
- smiles when sadness intrudes
- rainbows to follow the clouds
- laughter to kiss your lips
- sunsets to warm your heart
- hugs when spirits sag
- beauty for your eyes to see
- friendships to brighten your being
- faith so that you can believe
- confidence for when you doubt
- courage to know yourself
- patience to accept the truth
- love to complete your life

ada masa-masa kita perlu menghargai diri kita sendiri lebih daripada orang lain..

2 comments:

Don Juan said...

ahah betul jugak. tidak pernah kita ucapkan kepada diri sendiri. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hazriqpedia said...

lol.

la,a
hazriq.