Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Intention.

Whether your intention of writing is to provoke reaction from your readers or just expressing your minds, is not a question that you should be bothered. The thing is people who reads your blog knows you better. So just let them decide. Kan?

I've heard lots of people defined blog as an online diary, I tend to agree on that. And I would say the miracle of blogging is to be heard. Writing a diary and keeps it as a secret would not benefit us much, but blogging will. People who reads our blog will share their thoughts as well. From just that we could know whether we are on the right track in terms of our principals and beliefs about life, even better,we will learn something that we dont know, just by the words of people who reads what we wrote.

At least, thats what I think.

Anyway, I'm not implying but it reminds me of a famoust quote - just be who you are and speak what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

No comments: